Last updated: July 17, 2023
Information Collection and Use
We will collect Personal Information relating to you when you:
- •Create an account: We will collect information associated with your account, including but not limited to your name and contact information.
- •Use our Services: We will collect Personal Information that is included in your input, file uploads, or feedback that you provide to us via our Services.
- •Communicate with us: We will collect your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send.
We use the information we collect:
- •To provide you with our Services
- •To improve and personalize our Services
- •To develop new programs and features
- •To communicate with you
- •To respond to your questions and requests
- •To comply with legal obligations and protect against illegal activity
- •For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide information or with your consent
We may aggregate or de-identify Personal Information so that it may no longer be used to identify you and use such information to analyze the effectiveness of our Services, to improve and add features to our Services, to conduct research and for other similar purposes. In addition, from time to time, we may analyze the general behavior and characteristics of users of our Services and share aggregated information like general user statistics with third parties, publish such aggregated information or make such aggregated information generally available.
If you should delete your Personal Information and/or terminate your user account, we do not retain identifiable Personal Information. We may need to retain certain information for longer periods such as record-keeping / reporting in accordance with applicable law or for other legitimate reasons like enforcement of legal rights, fraud prevention, etc. Residual anonymous information and aggregate information, neither of which identifies you (directly or indirectly), may be stored indefinitely.
We use reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information. But, no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed 100% secure.
If the law in your jurisdiction provides you with these rights, you may:
- •Request to access, review or modify your Personal Information
- •Request to delete your Personal Information
- •Request a copy of your Personal Information for your records
- •Object to or limit our use of your Personal Information
- •Withdraw any consent you have provided to us
- •File a complaint
To exercise these rights, email email@example.com with the subject line, Personal Information Request.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us